Mobile User Privacy
Mobile Users & Privacy
We collect very limited information about mobile users to power some of the Mapping and Routing features available in the System. Most importantly we take the privacy of our users and their stakeholders very seriously.
Here are a few aspects of the location features in the Ignition system:
- No location is collected without Mobile User permission
- We only collect location periodically while the Ignition App is open AND being used
- No location is collected if the App is open but not being used (what is called in the background)
- We don’t use any old location for more than 24 hours
- No location is collected if the App is not running and being used in the Foreground
Importantly, we follow Apple’s rules on privacy and location collection which exist to protect end users.
We are always here to help!
Please contact us using our Support form anytime you need some hwlp.